What you will be doing:
As a full-time
Modern Application developer, you will design, build, test, and maintain applications and solutions that are optimized for the productivity and collaboration needs of organisations using the Microsoft 365 platform.
This position gives the applicant the ability to work from any location. We have platforms and tools in place to help remote workers be a part of our cohesive team.
- Ownership of technical envisioning, scope and execution of effective modern application solutions on Microsoft 365 with a passion for helping clients succeed along their cloud adoption journey.
- Design and develop applications based on Power Platform, including but not limited to Power Apps, Power BI Dashboards, Power Automate and Dataverse.
- Develop and administer SharePoint Online including workflows, branding, integration with M365 components and client-side development and maintenance.
- 2+ years of professional technology architecture experience
- 2+ years of developing software and delivering solutions in a consulting environment
- Proficient in Microsoft identity and Microsoft Graph. UI elements (including Adaptive Cards and UI Fabric), Integration Points (including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, Actionable Messages), and determining workload platform targets.
- Experience and capability to conceive and present solutions to clients tailored to their unique business problems and opportunities and then follow through in executing these solutions