Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) enables your workforce to access a desktop anywhere, with a superb user experience that is quite simply unmatched by other virtual desktop solutions.
Veracloud can help you get started. Our team is on hand to deliver a WVD solution that sets the strategic direction that organisations have for long term remote worker and developer access yet still supports the immediate need to add the capabilities to enable their remote workforce
- Support remote working in a fast-changing business environment
- Reduce or eliminate on-premise capital costs
- Reduce office overheads and drive more flexible remote working
- Respond quickly to EUC break/fix events
- Enable much more secure remote working
- Deliver a headache-free virtual desktop user experience
- Ensure staff have a consistent working experience – irrespective of location or how they access resources
- We are a premium Azure service provider and can onboard and support the solution seamlessly for you.
- We have our own WVD customised portal included within our services where one can easily manage, expand and optimise the Azure-based WVD environment together with other resources.
- We have experience in designing and managing the right cloud infrastructure of all types and sizes.
- We can completely handle the Lifecycle Management for Azure, offering you peace of mind with a Proactive Managed Service.
- True 24/7 Support from Microsoft-certified experts via phone, chat, and email followed by a quick resolution thereafter.
- We are a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), which means we get an immediate response from Microsoft than normal customers.
- Unlike Microsoft, our support is not limited to just system administrators. Our Azure engineers offer direct support to end-users.
Read the Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) frequently asked questions or get in touch to give your employees the access they need to systems, networks, and enterprise applications, today.