With cloud managed IoT sensors, real-time visibility into IT environments has now become a reality to help ensure proper business continuity plans are put into place. Protect your critical IT infrastructure through a powerful platform and simple-to-deploy environment sensors.
Maximize network uptime and equipment lifespan – Real-time visibility and alerts give you control over your environment. Ensure optimal conditions and minimize risk with remote monitoring and flexible alerting.
Gain value in less time – Quickly provision and manage thousands of sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, leaks, and intrusion. Simply insert the batteries and add to the dashboard. Say good-bye to on-premises servers, dedicated gateways, and management software.
Drive smarter decisions through data – Understand trends about your physical environment. Improve safety, security, and operational decision-making through a data-driven approach. Build on top of our platform using APIs or the vast ecosystem partner community and further enhance operations
Secure IoT devices seamlessly – Each sensor features a unique per-device identifier, which securely authenticates the device and encrypts all communication with the sensor gateways. Combined with automated firmware updates, our sensors pack a powerful security punch in a smart package.
- Centralized cloud management – The dashboard provides secure monitoring and management of all sensors, from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible alerts – Set customized thresholds for devices and receive alerts via SMS, push notifications, email, or use webhooks to connect to your platform of choice.
- Seamless setup and installation at scale – Wire-free installation, flexible mounting options, and automatic pairing makes it easy to provision.
- Onboard storage – Five days of onboard storage keeps data safe in the event of an outage.
- Long battery life – Field-replaceable AA batteries, with up to five years of battery life, provide one less thing to worry about.
- Open API – Automate analysis outside of the dashboard, link to third-party services, and aggregate sensor data with information from other business systems.
- Secure and always up to date – a secure way to exchange data between the gateway and sensor. Automatic firmware updates keep things running smoothly.
Act now and contact us today for a FREE proof of concept.