Drive your success.
We are passionate about driving customer success by empowering our employees to do so.
Working with Veracloud will give you the opportunity to discover the latest technologies and gain insight into how the big players solve today’s challenges.
We believe that the right people, tools and technology drive innovation and have the potential to disrupt entire industries. By building great teams and getting out of their way, we’re evolving the future of our services together.
Take a look at our available jobs.
What you will be doing:
As a full-time Modern Application developer, you will design, build, test, and maintain applications and solutions that are optimized for the productivity and collaboration needs of organisations using the Microsoft 365 platform.
This position gives the applicant the ability to work from any location. We have platforms and tools in place to help remote workers be a part of our cohesive team.
- Ownership of technical envisioning, scope and execution of effective modern application solutions on Microsoft 365 with a passion for helping clients succeed along their cloud adoption journey.
- Design and develop applications based on Power Apps, Power BI Dashboards, Power Automate, Common Data Service (CDS), connectors and AI builder.
- Develop and administer SharePoint Online including workflows, branding, integration with M365 components and client-side development and maintenance.
- Proficient in the Microsoft identity and Microsoft Graph. UI elements (including Adaptive Cards and UI Fabric), Integration Points (including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, Actionable Messages), and determining workload platform targets.
- 2+ years of professional technology architecture experience
- 2+ years of developing software and delivering solutions in a consulting environment
- Experience and capability to conceive and present solutions to clients tailored to their unique business problems and opportunities and then follow through in executing these solutions
What you will be doing:
As a full-time support engineer, your objective will be to provide first contact resolution of Help Desk calls that relate to desktop and system support and assist customers remotely with the ability to triage and remedy issues on a first call resolution. This role includes coordination with Tier 2 field operations team and management personnel.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Conducts initial assessment, triage, research and resolution for support incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
- Troubleshoot basic LAN switching technologies, infrastructure services and infrastructure maintenance.
- Manage and administer user identity and cloud applications focused on Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange and Teams.
- Support Microsoft Server and Cloud based solutions.
- Execute against established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Demonstrate sound customer service and telephone etiquette in responding to customer calls or inquiries.
- Candidates should have a mix of technical and strong customer service skills and be passionate about technology and helping people.
- Candidates must also have accurate logical problem solving and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task (take calls, send emails, perform remote sessions with clients, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience working in a Windows/Mac environment.
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft server and cloud (Azure and Office 365) technologies.