On 10th March 2020, Veracloud, together with Bluefort and in collaboration with Microsoft, hosted its first-ever joint event on how business navigation should take place in 2020 with the use of Microsoft 365.
We delved into real-world scenarios to identify:
- What puts our business’ security and information at risk?
- How can we lower operational costs and be sure of business continuity?
- How do we make better business decisions?
- What can we do to differentiate from our competitors?
- When will A.I. become affordable and attainable for us?
The event allowed us to give our guests a closer look at how these challenges affect modern business today. In addition, we also shared effective strategies and tools to help navigate through the business journey in 2020.
With the help of Microsoft 365’s offering, our attendees now have the knowledge to achieve the Modern Workplace, therefore, helping their workforce become empowered in the way they conduct their day-to-day operations.
How are they empowered? The Modern Workplace allows its users the opportunity to work:
- Together – Give every individual the technology to collaborate with colleagues
- Anywhere – Give your people the tools to work from any location
- Securely – Protect your systems and devices with robust solutions
In conclusion, we showed how Microsoft 365’s solutions will have an important impact on how an organisation operates. These solutions revolve around 5 unique technology pillars:
- Productivity – A suite of state-of-the-art office software tools for desktop and mobile
- Collaboration – Multiple ways to communicate among individuals and teams
- Security – Robust antivirus, data protection, login security and device protection
- Analytics – Measure individual team and business performance with machine learning
- Voice – Online rich voice and video conferencing
For those who did not attend, feel free to reach out to us as we would be more than happy to schedule a one-to-one session to help you achieve the true Modern Workplace.